
BEACH MUSIC IS THE WORST BOOK EVER. CURSES TO GONZALO MUNOZ WHO SAID HE CRIED WHEN HE READ IT AND THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I HAVE KEPT READING IT. NOW I AM ON PAGE 777 OUT OF 800 AND I STILL HATE ITS GUTS.
Here are the topics (seriously) this stupid book has covered:
- Suicide
- the Holocaust
- the Vietnam War
- Orphans
- Cancer
- A child growing up without a mom
- Food Writer from Italy
- A man who killed two people and then faked his death and lived on the sly as a priest in the Vatican REALLY GONZALO REALLY?!!?!?
- The founding of Waterford, South Carolina
- Schizophrenia
- Alcoholism
- The dumbest shit I have ever read.
Luckily I just treated myself to 3 new marvelously beautiful books that I cunt wait to read.
<3 xoxoxo happy thursday.
here are some things you should know about gonzalo munoz:
ReplyDelete-he has excellent taste in books and introduced me to pablo neruda and gg marquez
-his second favorite television network is lifetime i'm pretty sure
-here is a gonzalo munoz imposter on FB: http://www.facebook.com/people/Gonzalo-Munoz-Urrutia/1064328945
i hope that the recommended books make up for the beach house book. please when my dad says he cried evaluate the situation better.
your friend in munoz
-santiago pty